– Minerals: Phosphorous, Calcium, Sodium;
– Trace elements: Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Selenium;
- Layers in Cage: to fight against osteoporosis or osteomalacia, both linked to the huge quantity of calcium daily used to build up egg shells.
- Broilers: to reduce legs weakness problems, which may lead to the kinky back syndrome. A regular intake of Umbromin is extremely important between the 2nd and 4th week when bone mineralization starts developing quickly.
- All Animals: to reduce the damages caused by a heat stroke or by a stress condition.
USE: To dissolve carefully in drinking water.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- prevention posology: 1 L in 200 L of drinking water;
- for treatment: 1 L in 100 L of drinking water for 3-7 consecutive days.
PACKAGING: 1 Lt plastic bottle, 5 Lt plastic tank